Free Testing is now Available, at testing centers or at home!
In addition to the hundreds of testing locations available across the state, there are now expanded free testing options available for all New Jerseyans:
You now may order a free saliva-based PCR test, shipped directly to your home at no cost. If you would like to get one Click Here
You may find a list of free, public testing sites, including pop-up testing sites. Would you like to see them? Click Here
If you have COVID-19 symptoms after being exposed or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, it is especially important to get tested ASAP.
You should also get tested if you were recently at a large gathering where social distancing was hard to maintain and are not fully vaccinated (including booster shot) or recently recovered, or if you must travel and are not fully vaccinated.
Reminders of how to stay safe!
· Get vaccinated against COVID-19 and the flu, including a COVID-19 booster.
· Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are in close contact with someone that has tested positive.
· Mask up in crowded indoor areas or around high-risk people.
· Keep activities outdoors when possible or in places with good airflow.
· If you are sick, stay home and don’t host any gatherings.
Get Your Booster Shot!
COVID-19 vaccines are working well to prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death. However, studies show that vaccination may become less effective over time, especially in preventing infection or milder illness. Booster doses provide necessary protection against waning immunity.
Booster shots are available to everyone 16 and older:
· Two months after their one-dose Johnson & Johnson shot or
· Six months after their last Pfizer or Moderna shot
And everyone 5 and older should complete their initial vaccination!
The recent emergence of the Omicron variant further emphasizes the importance of vaccination, boosters, and prevention efforts needed to protect against COVID-19.
Book your vaccination appointment today.